TOP 5 things to consider when buying your first home!
Updated: May 14, 2019
TOP 5 things to consider when purchasing your first home….
1. FIND OUT YOUR BUDGET…. It’s important to establish a budget so we know how much you have to spend and more importantly, know you are able to afford it. There is no use going out looking at locations and different home designs if it puts too much stress on you financially.
2. HAVE REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS ON YOUR FIRST HOME…. Ask yourself…. Is this going to be my forever home? Like do I really need those upgraded tiles or that big shiny chandelier? Ensuring you balance your needs and wants list is important and can be the difference between you getting into the market and not!
3. LOCATION – WHERE TO LIVE? We tend to stay in similar areas, look around, let us show you some alternatives. You might be pleasantly surprised what’s 5 minutes up the road.
4. GET EDUCATED… Best place to start is to come along to one of our regular Home Buying Info Sessions. You will get up to date information and we will go through the ins and outs of how we can help you get out of your rental and into your new home in most cases sooner than you think. Flick me a message to see when we are holding our next Info Night!
5. HAVE FUN!!! I can tell you there is nothing the team at THBH cannot handle and this special experience should definitely not be tarnished with stress and worry. We are here every step of the way to remind you to have fun.
Have a question for me? Feel free to send me a message and remember
..... 'The only silly question is the question never asked!'